Iberenglish seeks a part-time/full-time, qualified, native English teacher to teach Kids, teens and adults part time in our office located near Plaza de Castilla. Iberenglish is a language consultancy and school of English. We offer our clients small group and individual, training sessions on the English language on site as well as summer camp programs. Now in its 15th year anniversary, Iberenglish continues to grow and is looking for staff to grow with us.
Successful candidates for the position:
- Will have a university degree and training as a teacher.
- Will be a Native English speaker or proficiency.
- Will have English teaching experience.
- Will have maturity and stability.
- Will have professional references attesting to your experience.
- Will be a dynamic self-starter, able to work independently.
We are offering:
- Legal contract according to the Spanish law.
- Block Timetables
- Competitive starting salary: 9000€ annually, with bonus.
- Social Security (Regimen General)
- Private insurance (Adeslas/Sanitas).
- Transport, materials and support.
We Highly Value:
- Motivated and proactive teachers who look at teaching as a vocation.
- Have demonstrated experience working with children ages 4-12.
- Experience with teaching exam prep courses for the official exams.
- Experience teaching business English / In-company classes.